I am back!! With Will going to school five mornings a week, swimming lessons and gymnastics. Addison going to school two days a week and music class, I feel like our days are just flying by. Will had the H1N1 already this fall, but thankfully no one else in the family got it and it was short lived for him. Addison had some type of virus shortly after him, but that to was short lived. I hate all the stuff that is going around because I am afraid to take the kids anywhere to play in fear that they will get sick. I don't remember the kids getting sick this early last year. Hopefully this is not a sign that it is going to be a long winter full of illnesses!
On with the fun stuff. We did have a beautiful day last week when Chris was able to take off work early and we took the kids to the Pumpkin Patch! The kids had so much fun. We went through a haunted house, listened to the Monster Band, and took a hayrack ride out to look for pumpkins. Most of all we just had a great afternoon together as a family!!
Will and Addison out in the pumpkin field looking for the Big Pumpkin!
Addison found the pumpkin that she could carry all by herself!
Will had a great time going down the big slide and driving around.
We hope that everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment