Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Will and Addison First Day At South Gate


Today was Will and Addison's first day at South Gate. Will is in his second year of preschool there he goes Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. He was excited to see all his friends from last year. He didn't even say good bye, just walked right into his room. This year he actually tells me what they did in school besides going outside to play!
Addison goes to their Children's Day Out program on Wednesdays and Fridays. She was in their infant room last year and they allowed her to go into Ms Jean's class room this year which is for 2-4 year olds. I was concerned since she will not be 2 till December and not speaking very well yet, but Chris kept telling me it will be o.k. they were the ones that allowed her in that classroom. When I dropped her off she threw a fit for about 40 seconds and was fine. When I picked her up Ms Jean told me that she did great, and better then some of her 2 1/2 year olds. I was very glad to hear that hopefully it will continue!

Addison loves her Dora backpack! She was so excited to put it on, and Will was right there helping her do it! Sometimes he can be such a great big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment